Apr 19, 2012

SHILLA (Korean) BAKERY/CAFÉ







We were on our way to a birthday party last friday and decided to bring a cake; we googled bakeshops nearby the house we were going and found Shilla's. Lucky us! The place have different sorts of goodies I almost drooled all over the place! Haha!
refilling samples :P

I forgot to take pictures of the cakes we bought, but they were really cute and yummy! What's even better about them are the free samples; well, they give you one when you buy something from them - I got pumpkin bread with almonds. Also, the place was swarming with lots of people, I guess it didn't hurt that each pastry they sell has free samples you can try! I literally walked around the whole selection at least 3 times! Everything was just sooooo good! BTW, the place also has a sitting area where you can devour your bingsoo, coffee or bubble tea along with your gourmet pastry! ^^

I went online to check their website and found several branches including one closer to me located in Rockville(yay!), however I think the one in Annandale is much better.....but it'll do! ;-)

 
       Green Tea Bingsoo                         Strawberry Yogurt Bingsoo


Have you guys been to this place yet? Or somewhere similar? Let me know 'cause I for one is a sucker for these things!





*Images shown are from Shilla Bakery and Yelp.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment